Apr 20, 2017

Absolutely chilling.



Hillary lost the election and her supporters are still smarting over that but I was reading something today that made me breath a deep sigh of relief.

There's this book that is out:


I realize people glorify this women but through the years she has shown some truly insidious tendencies. There’s always been rumors about the public face versus the private face and I have confirmation through a friend that those rumors have merit but what I read today I found chilling:

To this end, she had a trusted aide access the campaign’s server and download the emails sent and received by top staffers.
“She believed her campaign had failed her — not the other way around — and she wanted ‘to see who was talking to who, who was leaking to who,’ said a source familiar with the operation,” Allen and Parnes reveal in the book. “Her political director, Guy Cecil, had talked with members of the media from his campaign account. Her chief strategist, Mark Penn, was a tyrant. And far too many of her minions had fought for turf and status rather than votes.”

Roll that one over in your mind if you will for a second.

These are the people who supported her the most and instead of just asking them their opinions and taking what they said to heart, she took it upon herself just to go in and read their emails. Think about the INVASION OF PRIVACY.

Would YOU be happy if your boss gathered up and read through all your emails? I wouldn’t whether they revealed anything personal or not it would just seem extremely intrusive.

I know there are a lot of companies now that have blanket email policies or even have gateways that track all internet traffic and that’s something I find intrusive but someone to actually take the steps to go through emails like that says something.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CONSIDER CLINTON HERSELF HAD A PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER WHILE SECRETARY OF STATE!

Think about the double standard there!

I doubt if you supported Clinton it will do anything to sway your opinion of her but truthfully it is just another instance in a long line of them that underscores what I found repellent about the woman ever becoming President.

No comments: